5 Tips to Ease Back to School Stress
Some people love the week after Labor Day; the weather gets crisper, the leaves change color and a feeling of newness is in the air. For others however, the shorter and darker days of fall are not only a reminder that the carefree days of summer are behind us but also signify the beginning of the new school year. If you’re going back to school (or have children who are), this can be an exciting but stressful transition. From purchasing school supplies and ensuring homework is completed, the back to school schedule can cause a lot of tension.
How do we ease the tension? Here are 5 tips to help you ease back to school stress:
- Get some sleep. Being well rested relieves tension and clears the mind to work through problems that may come up.
- Change the air around you. Burn a candle that can calm nerves and create warmth like our Lavender Vanilla.
- Get organized. If you are well prepared there will be fewer bumps on the road so make a plan and try to stick to it.
- Eat healthy meals. Food is an important part of stress relief and should be eaten on a schedule. Don’t forget healthy snacks as well.
- Don’t let summer fade away just yet by burning a Honeysuckle or Dreamsicle scented candle to bring back the memories of the summer just past.
What do you do to relieve your stress and which Candlove scented candles bring you calmness or just let the summer memories linger? Tell us below with a comment.